Valhalla Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¡ǝllǝɹʌɐƃ uʍop-ǝpısdn ɯ,ı 'lɐlɹɐɥɐʍɐɾ

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More gradual clean-up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:
More gradual clean-up Left_bar_bleue30/30More gradual clean-up Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

More gradual clean-up Empty
PostSubject: More gradual clean-up   More gradual clean-up EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 11:11 am

If anyone sees a very bad post in the forum (language higher than a PG-13 level, sexual references, offensive comments, etc.), tell me here and I will take care of it. Reps can help me edit those posts when they are elected.

BTW, would you guys prefer each rep takes care of half of the forums, or both take care of all?
Back to top Go down
https://valhallachat.forumotion.com
Cyeaek
Admin
Cyeaek

Character Info
Health:
More gradual clean-up Left_bar_bleue30/30More gradual clean-up Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: More gradual clean-up   More gradual clean-up EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 11:39 am

Both take care of all, cause otherwise the rep that isn't on as often would have little maintenance and the others would
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: More gradual clean-up   More gradual clean-up EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 11:40 am

Good point. That's what I was thinking. Are you only posting in this forum to raise your money count? Keep going in the Games Forum, man!
Back to top Go down
https://valhallachat.forumotion.com
Cyeaek
Admin
Cyeaek

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: More gradual clean-up   More gradual clean-up EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 11:42 am

I'm just posting from the top down and this is on the top.
Back to top Go down
Cyeaek
Admin
Cyeaek

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: More gradual clean-up   More gradual clean-up EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 11:42 am

Besides, I don't seem to be getting any more money from it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More gradual clean-up   More gradual clean-up Empty

Back to top Go down

More gradual clean-up
Page 1 of 1