Valhalla Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¡ǝllǝɹʌɐƃ uʍop-ǝpısdn ɯ,ı 'lɐlɹɐɥɐʍɐɾ

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Book II: Apokalyptus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:
Book II: Apokalyptus Left_bar_bleue30/30Book II: Apokalyptus Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Book II: Apokalyptus Empty
PostSubject: Book II: Apokalyptus   Book II: Apokalyptus EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 9:33 pm

The year is 2059. The United States is thriving. We've just won WWIV and set up the official moonbase. The new crime system is successful and crime rate around the nation has lowered by 98%. Life is good for almost everybody - except the government. They've lost their money in all these things that got caught up in, and their funds are in ruins. They've come up with a new, exciting way to raise money. Starting in 2049, the U.S. government set up Apokalyptus, a sport in which the racers ride hoverboards programmed with special diamond-like suits on unique courses across the world. How does the government make money? All I know for sure is contestants have to pay $10 in each round, and 50% of the total is given to the winner, whereas the other half is kept by the government. The last-place losers can never race in Apokalyptus again. The newest addition to the Apokalyptus games is the arena. Losers can fight for the chance to stay in the games so they don't have to go home. Things get pretty intense.

What the players don't know is the losers are actually killed and their money is taken. Only a small minority knows what's at risk.
Back to top Go down
https://valhallachat.forumotion.com

Book II: Apokalyptus
Page 1 of 1