Valhalla Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¡ǝllǝɹʌɐƃ uʍop-ǝpısdn ɯ,ı 'lɐlɹɐɥɐʍɐɾ

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bro Code - Bro on the Go (Trailer)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:
The Bro Code - Bro on the Go (Trailer) Left_bar_bleue30/30The Bro Code - Bro on the Go (Trailer) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

The Bro Code - Bro on the Go (Trailer) Empty
PostSubject: The Bro Code - Bro on the Go (Trailer)   The Bro Code - Bro on the Go (Trailer) EmptyMarch 25th 2010, 8:05 pm

I have told many tales of How I Met your Mother, because it's awesome. I plan to buy this this weekend:

Article 60: If a bro, for whatever reason, becomes aware of another bro's anniversary with a chick, he shall endeavor to make that information available to his bro regardless of whether he thinks his bro already knows.
--Chicks seem to think annual events other than Halloween, St. Patty's Day, and Desperation Day (the day before Valentine's Day) are worthy of celebration. I don't know why either, but I do know if you become involved with a woman for more than the occasional toss in the hay (which is expressly not advised), you'll need to be able to recall certain annual events with relative accuracy.

Dates that chicks find important:
-Her birthday -- She'll remind you three weeks before by pointing out jewelery
-Anniversary of first date -- She'll remind you happily the day of
-Marriage anniversary -- She'll remind you angrily the next day
-Children's birthdays -- She'll remind you... at your divorce trial
-Grey's Anatomy Season Premier -- She'll remind you in the middle of a Playoff game :'-(
Back to top Go down
https://valhallachat.forumotion.com
ramen_soup_VI

ramen_soup_VI

Character Info
Health:
The Bro Code - Bro on the Go (Trailer) Left_bar_bleue30/30The Bro Code - Bro on the Go (Trailer) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Bro Code - Bro on the Go (Trailer)   The Bro Code - Bro on the Go (Trailer) EmptyMarch 26th 2010, 4:50 pm

That was pretty funny. Its also the first video I've watched on Valhalla since the Meagan Fox superbowl commercial.
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Bro Code - Bro on the Go (Trailer)   The Bro Code - Bro on the Go (Trailer) EmptyMarch 26th 2010, 6:31 pm

I have finally purchased my copy. It's hilarious. I also found Barney's Blog. Remember that "Homo Erectus indeed" joke? Here is his blog entry for that episode:

A History of Hotness

March 1, 2010

Chapter 17: Pharma Girls

The following is an excerpt from my informative and well-received
textbook tentatively titled “A History of Hotness.”

The Bro Code - Bro on the Go (Trailer) Barneys_blog_pharm_girls_blog

The Bro Code - Bro on the Go (Trailer) Barneys_blog_pharm_girls_blog_1

The URL: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/how_i_met_your_mother/community/barney_blog/index.php
Back to top Go down
https://valhallachat.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bro Code - Bro on the Go (Trailer)   The Bro Code - Bro on the Go (Trailer) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bro Code - Bro on the Go (Trailer)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valhalla Forums :: Discarded Topics-
Jump to: