View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
banjo999
Admin

Character Info
Health:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: I'm Keeping This Here for Storage   February 6th 2010, 5:25 pm

I'm not expecting you to listen, but I just want to get this out of my system, and DON'T send one of those computer-generated messages back to me! In fact, you don't have to send me a message at all, just read this. I hate to say your shows are not as good as they used to be. Overall, they're okay, but what happened to the good ol' days when you didn't have implied inappropriate humor in every line? You guys do realize your live action shows are just poor rip-offs of others on Turner Broadcasting stations, right? It's called CARTOON Network, so one would expect CARTOONS. I'm glad to see you bringing back Teen Titans, practically the only good animated action show. Secret Saturdays is alright, but what's this Super Hero Squad Show crud? You turned Wolverine into some guy hyped up on helium! The best show you've come up with recently is Chowder, but you lost C.H. Greenblatt to Disney! If you keep going at this rate, you'll end up like D*sn*y, with their poor live action actors, and N*ck*l*d**n, with their shows (e.g. Sp*ng*B*b) becoming increasingly disgusting and musical to the point not even the dumbest kids will watch it. We need shows more like Courage, KND, Chowder, Teen Titans, Naruto (not to mention Toonami), Scooby Doo, etc. You need to get your show creators back from D*sn*y! I can't believe you let Mr. Warburton, C.H. Greenblatt, AND Craig McCracken go! Not to mention this schedule. We've got all the shows on Thursdays (where it's run by mentally-disfunctional kids calling themselves "Fried Dynamite"). Kids have to go to bed on Thursdays for school in the morning! We're free on Fridays, because - guess what? - THERE'S NO SCHOOL ON SATURDAY! I have no problem with the extension of Adult Swim to 10 PM, that's a reasonable time, but you can't keep kids' premiers running up until that time. This would be the time to be showing reruns of those shows. All I'm really asking is that you guys realize your main audience is 8 to 14 year-olds (let us assume these 14 year-olds are not perverts expecting subliminal messages).

ramen_soup_VI

Character Info
Health:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: I'm Keeping This Here for Storage   February 9th 2010, 2:12 pm

That's what boomerang is for. All the good shows are on there.

ramen_soup_VI

Character Info
Health:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: I'm Keeping This Here for Storage   February 9th 2010, 2:47 pm

Since all the topics in the General Discussion forum invariably tangent away from their original topic (assuming there is more than one participant in the discussion), I feel no shame in posting a random comment in here. Honestly, I just picked a random General Discussion topic. Anyways......

-----Am I the only one who's noticed that pretty much every post (aside from ones in Games and the OOS Forums, which I haven't looked at) is by either banjo999 or Cyeak? Banjo claims to have more members than ICS, but when none of his members actually post, it seems as if his claims stand on very infirm ground. Just throwin that out there. The only reason I'm even on here is because ICS has a virus.
-----Speaking of which, I'm not actually accusing him of this, but I strongly suspect banjo999 may have been the one to give us the virus in the first place. Since he hates ICS so much and uses it as his scapegoat for everything that sucks in his life, and since he has tried to destroy it multiple times, he is the only clear suspect other han a random hacker. Also, he seems to have the technological experience required for the job. Once again, I am not accusing him, I'm simply thinking aloud.

banjo999
Admin

Character Info
Health:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: I'm Keeping This Here for Storage   February 9th 2010, 3:09 pm

(Sarcastically) Oh, no. You've caught me. How could you have not done so sooner, with my extremely advanced technological skills, and all.

Of course I didn't do it. I have no idea how. I was only able to make this website with detailed instructions in the admin panel. They made it easy.

IDK if it's possible, but I'm thinking the virus came from either an ad, new software on your computer, or forumer itself.

How could I put a virus on if my IP address has been suspended? I don't think I should be a suspect.

Cyeaek
Admin

Character Info
Health:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: I'm Keeping This Here for Storage   February 9th 2010, 7:16 pm

@banjo999 wrote:
Bla, bla, bla, IDK if it's possible, but I'm thinking the virus came from either an ad, bla, bla, bla
Yeah, the virus didn't show up until the ads did, so they are the main suspect

I just lost the game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Keeping This Here for Storage   

Back to top Go down

I'm Keeping This Here for Storage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1