Valhalla Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¡ǝllǝɹʌɐƃ uʍop-ǝpısdn ɯ,ı 'lɐlɹɐɥɐʍɐɾ

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valhalla Administration

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:
Valhalla Administration Left_bar_bleue30/30Valhalla Administration Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Valhalla Administration Empty
PostSubject: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 19th 2010, 8:03 pm

Despite my literally undying hatred for Danny Lewis, I will not delete this forum; after all, I mad a promise to a (supposedly) good friend. Instead, I did a bit of studying. Obviously, there is some major factor making ICS more favorable to join than Valhalla. Talking with Andrew revealed the possibility it is the leadership. Danny is admin of the forum, but grants much power to the moderators. Granting numerous people the rights of admin could be hectic, so what do you all propose we do instead? Could it just be Adeptus completely kicks ass? WHAT DOES HIS FORUM HAVE THAT INFLUENCES YOU PEOPLE TO HATE ME!!!?

Last edited by banjo999 on January 29th 2010, 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://valhallachat.forumotion.com
Cyeaek
Admin
Cyeaek

Character Info
Health:
Valhalla Administration Left_bar_bleue30/30Valhalla Administration Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 6:10 pm

No one yelling and a lot more games and more participation because I'M THE ONLY OTHER ONE THAT POSTS!!!
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 7:16 pm

I have more games, thank you. In fact, all of his games were originally on here except for maybe two. I granted J full rights to Rule America, as it originally started here. With J's permission, I can go ahead and put it on right now. The Game of Democracy was never on here, though, and I can't recall the other games.
Back to top Go down
Cyeaek
Admin
Cyeaek

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 7:17 pm

Actually, he now has 18 games, compared to your measly 10
Back to top Go down
Cyeaek
Admin
Cyeaek

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 7:19 pm

And he didn't even use, like 2 of your games, so he has 12 totally separate games
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 7:26 pm

List the games and I'll tell you which were either on Valhalla or planned for Valhalla ever.
Back to top Go down
Cyeaek
Admin
Cyeaek

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 7:33 pm

1. Rule America: Year VI
2. The Never Ending Story
3. The Vending Machine
4. You're Banned: the Game
5. Kalynn's Notorious Games: Hit and Miss!
6. Kalynn's Notorious Games: This OR That
7. You Awaken In A Dark Room
8. Iron City Survivor: Interest?
9. Kalynn's Notorious Games: Guys vs. Girls
10. Kalynn's First "Notorious" Game: First Thing
11. The Torture Game!
12. STUMP
13. Kalynn's Notorious Games: Change a Letter
14. Pirates vs. Ninjas
15. Kalynn's Notorious Games: The "Y" Game
16. Kalynn's Notorious Games: Count to 1000
17. The Game of Democracy
18. Sentence Builder
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 7:40 pm

1. Rule America: Year VI- BETA version released on Valhalla

2. The Never Ending Story- That's a movie

3. The Vending Machine- Originally released on Valhalla

4. You're Banned: the Game- Originally planned for Valhalla

5. Kalynn's Notorious Games: Hit and Miss!- Not mine

6. Kalynn's Notorious Games: This OR That- Not mine

7. You Awaken In A Dark Room- Not mine

8. Iron City Survivor: Interest?- Derived from Valhalla RPG Game

9. Kalynn's Notorious Games: Guys vs. Girls- Not mine

10. Kalynn's First "Notorious" Game: First Thing- Not mine

11. The Torture Game!- Originally planned for Valhalla

12. STUMP- Originally released on Valhalla

13. Kalynn's Notorious Games: Change a Letter- Based on the name, I'll have to say that was one of the first ever Chat Network games

14. Pirates vs. Ninjas- Originally released on Valhalla

15. Kalynn's Notorious Games: The "Y" Game- Not mine

16. Kalynn's Notorious Games: Count to 1000- What is this, it sounds familiar

17. The Game of Democracy- Not mine

18. Sentence Builder- Based off of a game WordReactions was derived from

That's a total of seven games not meant for Valhalla, meaning you have 11 originals, one more than Valhalla, unless you count Rule America as ours, so... You only have Kalynn's Notorious Games (KGN) and The Game of Democracy.
Back to top Go down
Cyeaek
Admin
Cyeaek

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 7:43 pm

also never ending story, and Sentence builder was made by someone that had never even heard of your forum and it was on the cgs blog site and then got remade there, 12 that aren't on yours, like I said

Last edited by Cyeaek on January 26th 2010, 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cyeaek
Admin
Cyeaek

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 7:45 pm

1. Rule America: Year VI- BETA version released on Valhalla

2. The Never Ending Story- That's a movie

3. The Vending Machine- Originally released on Valhalla

4. You're Banned: the Game- Originally planned for Valhalla

5. Kalynn's Notorious Games: Hit and Miss!- Not mine

6. Kalynn's Notorious Games: This OR That- Not mine

7. You Awaken In A Dark Room- Not mine

8. Iron City Survivor: Interest?- Derived from Valhalla RPG Game

9. Kalynn's Notorious Games: Guys vs. Girls- Not mine

10. Kalynn's First "Notorious" Game: First Thing- Not mine

11. The Torture Game!- Originally planned for Valhalla

12. STUMP- Originally released on Valhalla

13. Kalynn's Notorious Games: Change a Letter- Based on the name, I'll have to say that was one of the first ever Chat Network games

14. Pirates vs. Ninjas- Originally released on Valhalla

15. Kalynn's Notorious Games: The "Y" Game- Not mine

16. Kalynn's Notorious Games: Count to 1000- What is this, it sounds familiar

17. The Game of Democracy- Not mine

18. Sentence Builder- Based off of a game WordReactions was derived from

Red= not yours
Back to top Go down
Cyeaek
Admin
Cyeaek

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 7:47 pm

you got 1/3

they got 2/3

do the math
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 7:48 pm

Sentence Builder is older than Vasco de Gama, okay? Neither forum should own its rights if WWI Soldiers were playing.

I counted Never Ending Story- the statistics are:

Actually, most of these games are based off of really old word games and such. Even You Awaken in a Dark Room... is old. I played that on another forum as a kid, and I don't doubt my grandparents played it as kids.
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 7:49 pm

I will now share the statistics of ORIGINAL games and games originally posted on which forum:

Back to top Go down
Cyeaek
Admin
Cyeaek

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 7:50 pm

Oh, sure, cause all yours haven't been done EVER before.
Back to top Go down
Cyeaek
Admin
Cyeaek

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 7:52 pm

Old games are only old because they last a long time and people like them

BTW, how old are your grandparents? 45? 30?
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 7:53 pm

Honestly, it's hard to infer which are not based off of age-old games, so I'll just do games originally posted on which forum of the two:

Valhalla: 7

ICS: 10

The exclusion being Iron City Survivor, because it's based off of the RPGs, I assume. Oh, and these are only games on the list of ICS games, meaning there are plenty of other games that are or have been on Valhalla Forums. I believe that's a burn.
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 7:54 pm

Pretty much every single game on the list is old, just so you know.
Back to top Go down
Cyeaek
Admin
Cyeaek

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 7:59 pm

So, you're counting the Rule America as yours, even though it never actually got started? I think it should be theirs

V: 6
ICS: 11

Also, the survivor one isn't really based off the forums so much as the actual show, and even if it were, (conditional clause) it's still an original game you didn't make before

V: 6
ICS: 12
Back to top Go down
Cyeaek
Admin
Cyeaek

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 8:00 pm

Absolute worse for ICS possible is if you do claim RA, then it is still

V: 7
ICS: 11
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 8:01 pm

Jack and I created the survivor game, thank you.

Rule America DID start on Valhalla 3.0. You would know that if you ever logged on.

You're starting to bug me.
Back to top Go down
Cyeaek
Admin
Cyeaek

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 8:04 pm

Actually it is Iron City Survivor: Interest? not Iron City Survivor, and you didn't SEEM to know anything about it

Make a wish using a to be verb.
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 8:08 pm

ICS has few original games is all I'm trying to say. Most are based off of one placed on Valhalla first. I'm not saying either forum owned either or played either first. I'm just saying a good majority were on Valhalla first. ENOUGH OF THIS!!! I am closing this thread. DO NOT POST!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 9:24 pm

I am back! I know it's a shocker.

It's true, Rule America did start here, but it didn't start a second round before the end of the Valhalla it was in.

Iron City Survivor is actually original for ICF. I created no Survivor game with you (Apolykptus is the closest, but that's not even it.) I'm considering making an interest thread for Valhalla or even doing a Valhalla vs. ICF game, but both sides would need approval.
Back to top Go down
Cyeaek
Admin
Cyeaek

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 9:29 pm

Hey, Jack, we actually use the test section now! go look at it.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 9:31 pm

Yeah, I saw. It's freakin' insane.

Also, I changed my username so people can call me "Jack" without breaking a rule.
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 9:39 pm

Okay, Jack. Anyways, what is Iron city survivor?
Back to top Go down
Jack

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 9:44 pm

Well, it's basically a weekly competition. Every week, I post a new challenge. Usually, the challenge is based off of a board game. Whoever does the best gets immunity. Then we have tribal council, and someone is voted out of the game. The final challenge is a conglomerate of all previous challenges.

Once again, I'm considering doing Survivor: Valhalla (with the Tribal Council being Asgard). So don't jump the gun on that one.
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 9:45 pm

De ja vu (*cough-Survivor/TDI-cough*)
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 9:46 pm

BTW, please use something other than Asgard. Just this once I will ask you do me this favor, because Asgard can be completely related to Valhalla in mythology.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 9:49 pm

banjo999 wrote:
BTW, please use something other than Asgard. Just this once I will ask you do me this favor, because Asgard can be completely related to Valhalla in mythology.

That was kind of my reasoning. The game would actually take place in Valhalla, and Asgard would be the location of Tribal Council. The losers would be kicked out of Valhalla.

But, whatever. If you don't want me to, I'm fine.
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 9:50 pm

Wait, you're talking about a Valhalla version? Then HELLS YES I want you to! Just don't do that on ICS.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 9:52 pm

banjo999 wrote:
Wait, you're talking about a Valhalla version? Then HELLS YES I want you to! Just don't do that on ICS.

What I was planning was either

A) Valhalla vs. Iron City or
B) Different versions on each site.

B is the more likely version.
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 27th 2010, 12:47 pm

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree on B. BTW, tempinK is actually posting (I haven't seen his/her messages yet). Honestly, does anyone know him/her? He/she says they don't know me, so I was wondering if someone else was his/her friend so I can make them a mod?
Back to top Go down
Cyeaek
Admin
Cyeaek

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 27th 2010, 1:22 pm

I know them

You should probably make them a mod
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 27th 2010, 1:26 pm

Would it be safe to assume his/her name starts with an A?
Back to top Go down
Cyeaek
Admin
Cyeaek

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 27th 2010, 2:54 pm

why? Who do you think it is?
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 27th 2010, 2:56 pm

A person whose name starts with Ama-
Back to top Go down
Cyeaek
Admin
Cyeaek

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 27th 2010, 2:59 pm

Amanda? Who is that? I have heard you talk about her before.

That isn't it, BTW
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 27th 2010, 3:02 pm

Crap. Who's tempinK? Honestly, I can't make him/her a mod unless I know who it is. Tell me via mod forum/PM.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 27th 2010, 3:41 pm

In order to keep the Valhalla and Iron City versions different, I've tweaked the rules to the Valhalla game. (Anyone heard of The Mole?)

Info thread up in a bit.
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration EmptyJanuary 27th 2010, 3:42 pm

Cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Administration   Valhalla Administration Empty

Back to top Go down

Valhalla Administration
Page 1 of 1