Valhalla Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¡ǝllǝɹʌɐƃ uʍop-ǝpısdn ɯ,ı 'lɐlɹɐɥɐʍɐɾ

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ozzy Osbourne- Let me Hear you Scream (preview)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:
Ozzy Osbourne- Let me Hear you Scream (preview) Left_bar_bleue30/30Ozzy Osbourne- Let me Hear you Scream (preview) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Ozzy Osbourne- Let me Hear you Scream (preview) Empty
PostSubject: Ozzy Osbourne- Let me Hear you Scream (preview)   Ozzy Osbourne- Let me Hear you Scream (preview) EmptyApril 3rd 2010, 5:10 am

From the new album Scream by Ozzy Osbourne:

Also look for Ratt's new album on April 20

EDIT:

I must say, after listening to it at least a dozen times, this song is pretty frickin' awesome. Ozzy has advanced his levels of awesome heavy metal to a point in which it exceeds that of the modern era. Excuse me while I try to cool my melting brain.
Back to top Go down
https://valhallachat.forumotion.com
ramen_soup_VI

ramen_soup_VI

Character Info
Health:
Ozzy Osbourne- Let me Hear you Scream (preview) Left_bar_bleue30/30Ozzy Osbourne- Let me Hear you Scream (preview) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne- Let me Hear you Scream (preview)   Ozzy Osbourne- Let me Hear you Scream (preview) EmptyApril 7th 2010, 4:31 pm

Actually pretty good. He has scary eyes, though.
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne- Let me Hear you Scream (preview)   Ozzy Osbourne- Let me Hear you Scream (preview) EmptyApril 7th 2010, 6:12 pm

Yeah. Lots of rock stars tend to wear eyeliner during a performance, but ONLY during a performance (*cough-onehalfap-cough*).
Back to top Go down
ramen_soup_VI

ramen_soup_VI

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne- Let me Hear you Scream (preview)   Ozzy Osbourne- Let me Hear you Scream (preview) EmptyApril 10th 2010, 11:27 am

No, but his eyes are HUGE and kinda crazy. I see why he wears the glasses.

And even John Cooper wears eyeliner.
Back to top Go down
onehalfap

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne- Let me Hear you Scream (preview)   Ozzy Osbourne- Let me Hear you Scream (preview) EmptyApril 10th 2010, 12:00 pm

@banjo999: That was ONE f**king time!
@ramen: Even John Cooper?!
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne- Let me Hear you Scream (preview)   Ozzy Osbourne- Let me Hear you Scream (preview) EmptyApril 10th 2010, 12:25 pm

I wanna rock! ROCK!
I wanna rock! ROCK!
I want to rock! ROCK!
Back to top Go down
ramen_soup_VI

ramen_soup_VI

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne- Let me Hear you Scream (preview)   Ozzy Osbourne- Let me Hear you Scream (preview) EmptyApril 12th 2010, 3:20 pm

Yes. Even John Cooper. It was evident in concert and very evident in the Comatose Comes Alive DvD.
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne- Let me Hear you Scream (preview)   Ozzy Osbourne- Let me Hear you Scream (preview) EmptyApril 12th 2010, 3:38 pm

Ozzfest 2010. Who's coming?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne- Let me Hear you Scream (preview)   Ozzy Osbourne- Let me Hear you Scream (preview) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ozzy Osbourne- Let me Hear you Scream (preview)
Page 1 of 1