Valhalla Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¡ǝllǝɹʌɐƃ uʍop-ǝpısdn ɯ,ı 'lɐlɹɐɥɐʍɐɾ

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:
(Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties Left_bar_bleue30/30(Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

(Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties Empty
PostSubject: (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties   (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties EmptyMarch 23rd 2010, 8:19 am

I am going to attempt multiple re-organizations and attempts at peace between forums.

The first thing to do is ask something rather simple of Jack: May I have shared admin privileges on ZV Forums. I plan to do a couple minor edits in order to (possibly) unite RPGs.

Second, I will ask ramen to stop bombarding the forums with crap. For all I know, you could just be doing this for teh sake of ICS rising to the top.

Third, I will ask all members to get more active in the Suggestions forum. Some people tell me the design is getting old. Ask for an edit, people.

Finally (and most drastic), I would like an alternate Adeptus to be placed in Valhalla.
Back to top Go down
https://valhallachat.forumotion.com
Cyeaek
Admin
Cyeaek

Character Info
Health:
(Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties Left_bar_bleue30/30(Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties   (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties EmptyMarch 23rd 2010, 5:31 pm

We the people are one (if ramen stops posting)

"We" don't care about the background, but we could change it.

No alternate adepts for you
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties   (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties EmptyMarch 23rd 2010, 6:17 pm

Ramen, creator of adepts gives me, a contributor the adepts base, permission to establish that RPG on here.

Last I checked, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Cyeaek
Admin
Cyeaek

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties   (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties EmptyMarch 23rd 2010, 6:24 pm

Oh, yes, cause there will be SOOOOO many posters on that
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties   (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties EmptyMarch 24th 2010, 5:42 pm

True, true...

I probably won't end up doing it, anyway. The Adepts is ICS's primary weapon against Valhalla, and it isn't doing so well thus far.
Back to top Go down
ramen_soup_VI

ramen_soup_VI

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties   (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties EmptyMarch 26th 2010, 4:19 pm

-----Actually, I think a change of scenery might be nice. So would an end to the "war", or whatever this is. As for the Adepts, you should see if you can get past parental controls for ICSII, because once r2d2y starts posting again, and once Cyberdalek gets an interest in any form of story, we might be able to get it off the ground. Also, I am going to invite three or four of my friends to ICSII, and hopefully they will actually participate instead of just making accounts to appease me and then never using them. But yeah, I've posted just about everything (except the background for the story, which we haven't decided on yet) that the Adepts needs to get going. Now we just need actual human participants.
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties   (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties EmptyMarch 26th 2010, 6:08 pm

SPAM

Be more specific with "change of scenery."
Back to top Go down
Cyeaek
Admin
Cyeaek

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties   (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties EmptyMarch 28th 2010, 4:57 pm

SPAM?
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties   (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties EmptyMarch 28th 2010, 5:53 pm

Major ICS topic there.
Back to top Go down
Cyeaek
Admin
Cyeaek

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties   (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties EmptyMarch 28th 2010, 6:14 pm

I guess.......
Back to top Go down
ramen_soup_VI

ramen_soup_VI

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties   (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties EmptyMarch 29th 2010, 3:14 pm

That shouldn't count as spam. I was just giving you an update on the Adepts, which you asked about. And what I mean by change of scenery is just a different theme that doesn't completely suck (e.g. no Hello Kitty, gay flowery stuff, hippie colors, lame stuff, etc.). If you could pick something different but not lame besides this one, that would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Cyeaek
Admin
Cyeaek

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties   (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties EmptyMarch 29th 2010, 3:17 pm

Ohhh.... I saw a good one of the admin panel
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties   (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties EmptyMarch 29th 2010, 3:18 pm

I'll try a few.
Back to top Go down
Cyeaek
Admin
Cyeaek

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties   (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties EmptyMarch 29th 2010, 3:18 pm

OK

You should put on a different one every day and then once you've done all the non-lame ones have a poll
Back to top Go down
ramen_soup_VI

ramen_soup_VI

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties   (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties EmptyMarch 29th 2010, 3:40 pm

So this is the new theme......interesting.
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties   (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties EmptyMarch 29th 2010, 3:43 pm

It's temporary. I'm trying to edit it, but I'm having trouble.

Check out my awesome test post.
Back to top Go down
ramen_soup_VI

ramen_soup_VI

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties   (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties EmptyMarch 29th 2010, 4:43 pm

Its back to normal, I see.
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties   (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties EmptyMarch 29th 2010, 4:51 pm

That's because it's awesome and signifies the perfectitude of Valhalla.
Back to top Go down
ramen_soup_VI

ramen_soup_VI

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties   (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties EmptyMarch 29th 2010, 4:53 pm

Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Cyeaek
Admin
Cyeaek

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties   (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties EmptyMarch 29th 2010, 6:24 pm

I missed it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties   (Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties Empty

Back to top Go down

(Read this, Jack!) Establishment of Treaties
Page 1 of 1