Valhalla Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¡ǝllǝɹʌɐƃ uʍop-ǝpısdn ɯ,ı 'lɐlɹɐɥɐʍɐɾ

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A few announcements to my circle of friends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:
A few announcements to my circle of friends Left_bar_bleue30/30A few announcements to my circle of friends Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

A few announcements to my circle of friends Empty
PostSubject: A few announcements to my circle of friends   A few announcements to my circle of friends EmptyMarch 7th 2010, 10:55 am

I'm going to have to ask ramen and AP to turn on their cell phones more often, because they're now in my unlimited calling circle.

ramen, your house phone is also on there for the time being, but I prefer your cell so your parents don't get the same opinion as AP's parents. *shivers*

Julie and I are no longer technically going out. She believes we should use the Snow Ball as a sort of "trial." Hopefully, for the love of ramen's lord-father, it will go smoothly.
Back to top Go down
https://valhallachat.forumotion.com
Cyeaek
Admin
Cyeaek

Character Info
Health:
A few announcements to my circle of friends Left_bar_bleue30/30A few announcements to my circle of friends Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: A few announcements to my circle of friends   A few announcements to my circle of friends EmptyMarch 13th 2010, 10:28 pm

Fat chance.
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A few announcements to my circle of friends   A few announcements to my circle of friends EmptyMarch 14th 2010, 10:51 am

Yeah, I doubt I'm even going anymore. I might go, but ramen still hasn't given his feedback.
Back to top Go down
ramen_soup_VI

ramen_soup_VI

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A few announcements to my circle of friends   A few announcements to my circle of friends EmptyMarch 14th 2010, 10:53 am

I'm not sure if I'll be able to go on Friday. My parents might not let me.
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Admin
banjo999

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A few announcements to my circle of friends   A few announcements to my circle of friends EmptyMarch 14th 2010, 10:56 am

Well, shit.
Back to top Go down
Cyeaek
Admin
Cyeaek

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A few announcements to my circle of friends   A few announcements to my circle of friends EmptyMarch 22nd 2010, 7:32 pm

Poor B
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few announcements to my circle of friends   A few announcements to my circle of friends Empty

Back to top Go down

A few announcements to my circle of friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valhalla Forums :: Discarded Topics-
Jump to: